A. ADVICE and ADVISE
Advice is a noun (panggalan); advise is a verb (pandiwa).
1. My teacher advised me to take an engineering course. I will follow her advice.
2. My advice to you is to follow your heart.
3. My boss advises me about my job from time to time.
4. In spite of her mother's advice, John enrolled in a military school.
5. My father had advised me to keep away from trouble.
B. AS FAR AS and UNTIL
As far as refers to distance; until refers to time.
1. Maria walked as far as the eyes can see.
2. Pedro will wait for you until ten o-clock.
3. My dog ran as far as two blocks from our house and then turned back.
4. She sat there alone until the sun set.
5. You cannot leave my class until you hear the bell.